Primus Amor

I vividly remember back in the days where I was still learning how to walk and talk with a guidance from an angel, a woman whom I really look into up until now. Sometimes, it may seems cliché and boring to adore someone that is close to you since day one. But that doesn’t mean we can’t adore or in love with someone that is special to us. I still look into in some random situations back in old days where she will hold my hands and taught me how to say ABC, 123 up until I know how to say and walk without any help from a woman whom I still look into. God knows how much I love and would cherish my time with her if I still have the time to do so. The person I’m referring to is my mom, a woman, an angel who I called as mother. Time passed without intention of letting it go, but then it has to come to an end. I still remember back in when I was in kindergarten she would see me during lunch hour and brought me my favourite food and eat with me. My mom would sacrifice her time doing something with me things that I love. Going to the shopping mall, teach me about my studies, hanging out with my mom like my best buddy. She really is a woman that I love till my last breath. Although, she is quite fierce and firm with her decision she will still follow whatever her children need and she will sacrifice for whatever that she has. She will never know the struggle of doing things for her children, mothers are definitely a Wonder Woman that everyone in her family will look up to. She’s a perfect human being that ever lived on earth which every single one of her family members will see her as a role model. 

From a different perspective, what makes my mom would be my first love is the never ending love and support that she has poured ever since I was born. She makes every single thing seems normal even tough she exactly knows the struggle and hardship of making something that is impossible but she makes it possible. She’s been a strong and solid backbone for all of her children, she would never sweep things under the rug when it comes to problem. She taught her children to be independent, courage, and strong enough to face the reality and in every aspects of lives. She would listen to every problems that I have and would comfort me with good and motivated criticisms. Whenever there’s a need of help she will show up even there’s no time for her but she will make her time to the fullest. My time, love and support for my mom would never end till my last breaths. She is my love, she is my everything, she is the one whom I adore, she is my first love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review - Brokeback Mountain

Movie Review - Under the Tuscan Sun

Movie Review - 500 Days of Summer